Bicycle Service & Repair
Blackwater Bike Shop Offers a full range of maintenance and repair services. Come in for a free estimate from our friendly and knowledgable service staff. Some of our most common repair services are listed below. Prices quoted are for labor only. Additional costs apply where new parts are needed.
- Quick Tune-up: $24.99
- adjusts gears and brakes, lube cables and chain
- Basic Tune-up: $39.99
- adjustments above plus all bearings/pivots adjusted and test ride
- Tune-up and wheel true: $49.99
- adjustments above plus precision wheel true
- Bicycle Assembly $45 (certain bikes may vary)
- New Bicycle Assembly $45-75
- Install cable (shifter or brake) $8
- Brake Adjustment: $6
- Derailleur Adjustment: $6
- Wheel truing: $15/wheel
- Wheel building: $35/wheel
- Suspension fork oil change: $45
- Flat repair: $13
- includes new standard level tube
Many other in-house services are available including full frame prep and builds, disc brake bleed/adjust, front/rear suspension overhauls, and more. Please call or stop in for pricing and free estimates on other services.
In addition to our great rates we provide you fast service since we know you want to ride your bike NOW. Most repairs with in-stock parts are completed in 1-3 days.
Did you buy your bike from us? Your bike gets one free Basic Tune-up within a year of your purchase. Also minor brake adjustments and gear adjustments are free for as long as you own your bike. We want your bike to work properly so you can enjoy riding it more.
Are you trying to work on it yourself and need some help? Check out Park Tool's online Repair Help Guide. It has step-by-step instructions and proper tool recommendations. We carry a wide variety of Park tools so chances are we've got the tool you need to get your bike rolling again.